Before you start doing the moves, follow our easy yet effective warm-up routine.
Our 6 specific exercises should be done as a circuit. The entire workout should take you no longer than 30 minutes, excluding the warm up.
- You should complete as many reps as possible of one move (30 seconds), rest for 30 seconds and then perform the next move.
- Once you finish the last exercise, you should proceed to the first exercise again.
- A total of 3-4 circuits are ideal.
1. Box Jumps.
2. Jump Squats.
3. Mountain Climbers.
4. Lateral Bounds,
5. Forward hops
6. Squat to press with ball or dumbbells
What you should wear
- Sports shoes with socks
- Shorts or tights
- Moisture wicking t-shirt or soft cotton t-shirt
- Women should wear a medium impact sports bra
What equipment you may need
- A yoga mat
- Stairs or a workout bench
- 2.5 kg medicine ball or dumbbells of your preffered weight
- Your regular dining table or work table chair (without wheels)
- A medium sized towel
- A bottle of drinking water, to take sips during sets
Transitional power is the power of movement (or transition) from the lower body, through the core and out through the upper body.
Plyometrics are explosive exercises done using your body weight. As much as these exercises hurt, they build your fast twitch muscle fibers and improve your cardiovascular and endurance capacities.
TARGET AREAS - Total body
- Lower Body: Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings, Calves
- Upper Body: Chest, Back, Shoulders, Triceps, Biceps
- Core muscles
End with our three favourite & signature cool down exercises. We hope you enjoy these!